Explore the Deep Sea with
our Sports Fishing Charters
Aruba offers an abundance of fish. And Living Easy Aruba Sport Fishing Charters Aruba is the perfect way to catch that bounty. With us, you will go Deep Sea Fishing on a 37ft charter yacht. This yacht is custom-designed for deep sea fishing. It is maintained by an experienced crew.
Escape to the Calm Waters of Aruba for a Fishing Adventure of a Lifetime.
Here you will find fish like Albacore (Tuna), Atlantic Bonito, Atlantic Sailfish, Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Bull Shark, Great Barracuda, King Mackerel (King Fish), Mahi Mahi (Dolphin), Rainbow Runner, Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, etc. The best part is – you can go fishing in Aruba all year round.
We offer you a chance to take a break, unwind, and revel in the deeply relaxing adventure that is deep sea fishing in Aruba.
Techniques in Aruba
Aruba likes to fish using different techniques. These are Bottom Fishing, Fly Fishing, Light Tackle, and Spin Fishing. But, the most popular fishing techniques on the island are sport fishing, trolling, and deep sea fishing.
- Sport Fishing: With rods, reels, and lures, we will take you sport fishing in the Aruba waters. Catch Tuna, Kingfish, and Bull Shark on this trip. You are going after the big fish here.
- Trolling: We use multiple lures and fishing lines from the back of our moving Aruba Fishing Charters. This helps you to catch a lot of pelagic fish such as Sailfish and Marlin.
- Deep Sea Fishing: Go deep sea fishing in 100 feet deep waters and way off the shore. It is here that you find fish that are not easy to score. With deep sea fishing, you can catch the biggest game fish.
As one of the best fishing charters in Aruba, we offer multiple packages for sport fishing and deep sea fishing. Choose our Aruba Fishing charters to go fishing with a world-class fishing crew that uses the best fishing equipment. Learn more about our offerings here.
Best Deep Sea Fishing
Seasons in Aruba
Aruba waters are always brimming with fish. You will find an abundant supply of fish 365 days a year. There is never a dull Aruba deep sea fishing day.
Follow this fishing calendar to catch just the fish you want:
- In summers, visit Aruba to catch Atlantic Bonito, Yellowfin Tuna, and Mahi Mahi (Dolphin).
- During the autumn months, there will be plenty of Rainbow Runner, Blue Marlin, White Marlin, King Mackerel (Kingfish), and Wahoo.
- Winters are pleasant in Aruba. At this time, you can go deep sea fishing for the Great Barracuda, Bull Shark, Wahoo, and Atlantic Sailfish.
Why Deep Sea Fishing
is best in Aruba?
Every fishing enthusiast should go on a deep sea fishing trip once, here is why:
- To Experience Nature: Our fishing charter starts from Renaissance Marina to take you on deep sea fishing trips. Within minutes, you will reach ocean depths of at least 100 feet. Here you will find big game fish. There are the fish that you can never catch on the beach. Deep sea fishing in Aruba is going to be one of the most pleasant, relaxing, and exciting experiences of your life. You get to enjoy the calm waters, the gentle winds, and beautiful sunsets in their full glory. There are very few places on the planet where you will feel more peaceful.
- To Catch a Bounty: Some of the most difficult-to-tame aquatic creatures rule these waters. These are Albacore (Tuna), Atlantic Bonito, Atlantic Sailfish, Blue Marlin, White Marlin, Bull Shark, Great Barracuda, King Mackerel (Kingfish), Mahi Mahi (Dolphin), Rainbow Runner, Wahoo, Yellowfin Tuna, and many other deep sea fish. They are available in large numbers in these waters. One thing is for sure – you won’t come back empty-handed from a deep sea fishing trip with us.
- To Enjoy a Delicious Meal: Once you catch a fish, it’s yours to keep. But, on your request, we can also take the catch of the day to the best seafood restaurant in Aruba called Driftwood. The fish will be meaty and fresh. Add to it the cooking skills of the chef, and you are golden. You will have a feast to devour entirely with all the side dishes. So, go deep sea fishing because Living Easy Sport Fishing Charters Aruba will make sure you have a lovely time.
Fishing Rules and
Regulations in Aruba
While fishing in Aruba, you should know about the regulations that apply to you.
- Tourists do not require any license for fishing in Aruba.
- Spearfishing is prohibited in Aruba.
- A strict policy of catch-and-release is followed in the case of Billfish & other large fish.
Visit Aruba and Let Us
Take Care of The Rest
The waters of Aruba offer a variety of fish to its visitors throughout the year. For a unique fishing experience, book your Aruba Fishing Trips with Living Easy Sport Fishing Charters Aruba.
The captain, mate, lure, bait, and all the other fishing equipment is included in the cost. When you go deep sea fishing with us, you will find Atlantic fish in abundance. Our award-winning crew will always make sure that you have a great time catching the fish.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Have a Question?
Find the Answer Here
Are there dolphins in Aruba?
Yes. In fact, a school of dolphins was seen by the shallow waters in Palm Beach.
Are there sharks in Aruba?
Yes. Marine life thrives in the warm waters of Aruba, and there are sharks in the water. However, no major shark attack has been recorded in the history of Aruba tourism.
What are the best months to fish in Aruba?
You can go Fishing in Aruba at any time of the year. From January to December, you will find a whole variety of fishes to catch. Every month of the year is an excellent time to fish in Aruba. There is plenty of fish in the Aruba waters throughout the year. However, if you want to catch a specific fish, check the Aruba Fishing Seasons.
Where to go fishing in Aruba?
Leave it to the experts. Meet us for your fishing trip at Renaissance Marina, and we will take you to the best fishing spots in Aruba.
Our Partners Help Create a
Wholesome Experience for You
We are a part of one of the most successful family business in Aruba. Through all our businesses, we strive to offer you an unmatched service experience. Our sister concerns in Aruba are:
The best Seafood Restaurant in Aruba is at your service when you go on a fishing trip with us. If you want, we can make reservations for you at the restaurant after you catch a fish. They will cook it for you in 5 different styles, complete with delicious side dishes. Check out www.driftwoodaruba.com
Driftwood Fishing Charters
Our sister concern fishing company, Driftwood Fishing Charters Aruba have lent us the experience they have earned over the years. They are one of the most known fishing charter companies on the island. To know more about them, visit their website www.driftwoodfishingcharters.com
Red Fish Seafood Restaurant
Another excellent Seafood Restaurant in Aruba that provides our guests with delectable and affordable dishes with an authentic local flavor. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11.30 AM – 10 PM at Orange Plaza Mall, Oranjestad, Aruba. Check out their delicious menu and make reservations at www.redfisharuba.com