Know a Fish
to Catch a Fish
Aruba waters are known for their tasty deep sea fishes. They are present in abundance, and they are present throughout the year. You can easily catch a vast variety of Aruba Fish Species at different times of the year. With waters as rich as that of Aruba, all seasons are Aruba fishing seasons.
In the mood to catch a specific Atlantic fish? Then, check out the calendar of fishes below.
|Fish Species in Aruba||January||February||March||April||May||June||July||August||September||October||November||December|
|King Mackerel (Kingfish)||Good||Good||Good||Fair||Fair||Fair||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent|
|Mahi Mahi (Dolphin)||Good||Good||Good||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent||Excellent||Good||Good||Good||Good|
Let’s Plan a Deep Sea
Fishing Trip for You
Don’t know which fish to catch? No problem. We know just the thing you need. Here we have created a month-wise summary of the Aruba fishing seasons for you. Pick a month for your holiday, and we will tell you what all you can look forward to during that month. Let’s begin.
JanuaryIn Aruba, the month of January is not chilly; it is pleasant. If you are going Fishing in Aruba in January, you will be welcomed by a cool breeze and sun-kissed waters. This is the best time to catch the Bull Shark, Great Barracuda, and Wahoo. Which one do you want?
FebruaryThe pleasant weather continues into February. While fishing in Aruba in February, you will be able to catch all kinds of game fish. But, there are very high chances of catching the Bull Shark, Great Barracuda and the Wahoo. For cool fishing days, February is the best time to go.
MarchAt the cusp of the summers, you will be able to catch another kind of fish. Go fishing in Aruba in March to catch the Yellowfin Tuna. It is abundant in these waters during this time. You can also catch plenty of Bull Shark, Great Barracuda, and Wahoo during this time of the year.
AprilCome April and new schools of fishes start making an appearance in the deep seas. While fishing in Aruba in April, you can catch big game fishes like Mahi Mahi (Dolphin), Wahoo and Yellowfin Tuna. Sipping on the cold drinks, spend the full day catching all the fishes you like.
MayWhen summers come knocking in Aruba so do a lot of fishes. So, when you go fishing in Aruba in May, you can catch plenty of Atlantic game fishes like Albacore (Tuna), Atlantic Bonito, Mahi Mahi (Dolphin) and Yellowfin Tuna.
JuneWith the sun out for longer, you can explore the deep seas of the island as well as the white sandy beaches in Aruba. Fishing in Aruba in June will fetch you a lot of Albacore (Tuna), Atlantic Bonito, Mahi Mahi (Dolphin) and Yellowfin Tuna, just like May.
JulyThe pleasant summer weather conditions continue into July in Aruba. So, when you go fishing in Aruba in July, you can expect to catch Albacore (Tuna), Atlantic Bonito, Mahi Mahi (Dolphin), Yellowfin Tuna. You can also catch a lot of King Mackerel (Kingfish) when you go deep sea fishing in Aruba in July.
AugustMost varieties of game fish found in these seas thrive in July. King Mackerel (Kingfish) and Mahi Mahi (Dolphin) are present in abundance. So, if you are a fan, this is your time. You will also be able to catch many Rainbow Runner when you go fishing in Aruba in August.
SeptemberThis is one of the best time to fish in Aruba because it brings the fishes out in abundance and officially kicks off the Aruba Marlin fishing season. While fishing in Aruba in September, you can catch fishes like Blue Marlin, King Mackerel (Kingfish), Rainbow Runner, Wahoo, and White Marlin.
October Might be the coldest month in Aruba, but the temperatures only drop to a warm 80°F or 27°C. Reel in tasty fishes like Atlantic Sailfish, Blue Marlin, Great Barracuda, King Mackerel (Kingfish), Rainbow Runner, Wahoo, and the White Marlin when you go fishing in Aruba in October.
NovemberFishing in Aruba in November offers the same bounty of fishes as October. These two are among the best months to fish in Aruba. You are taking home a whole lot of fishes including Atlantic Sailfish, Blue Marlin, Great Barracuda, King Mackerel (Kingfish), Rainbow Runner, Wahoo, and the White Marlin.
December Month is warm in Aruba and makes for a nice and pleasant Aruba fishing season on this island. You will get enough sun and even more fishes like Atlantic Sailfish, Bull Shark, Great Barracuda, King Mackerel (Kingfish), Wahoo, and White Marlin when you go fishing in Aruba in December.
Make it Happen
Are you in for a deep sea fishing adventure? Then, we are here to make it happen.
Now you know which fish you can catch in Aruba and what months you can catch them in. So, let’s plan a trip to the Caribbean island. And there is no one better to prepare it with than Living Easy Sport Fishing Charters Aruba. Check out our Aruba Fishing Charters.
- An experienced crew: We have a bilingual team, experienced in the techniques of sport fishing and deep sea fishing in Aruba. They know these waters like the back of their hand. They will take you to the best spots in the sea to catch the largest and the most popular fishes in the region. They are the reason we are one of the best charters Aruba has to offer.
- Gorgeous Boat: When you go deep sea fishing with us, you will instantly fall in love with our 37ft yacht. The custom yacht has everything from modern deep sea fishing equipment to drinks and food for all day trips. All you have to do is sit back, relax and reel in a big game fish.
- Book a Trip as You Like: All you have to do is book one of the three fishing charter packages. Our packages start at $440. We have Aruba Fishing Four Hour Trip, Aruba Fishing Six Hour Trip and Aruba Fishing Eight Hour Trip. You can also pick the time you want to begin for the 4-hour fishing trip. Starting at dawn from the Renaissance Marina, we can take you Deep Sea Fishing Aruba as long as you want. Pick the package that suits you the best. Book Now!
- Enjoy What You Caught: After a day at the sea, we can help you turn your fresh catch into a sumptuous meal. We will make dinner reservations for you at the Driftwood Restaurant, the best seafood restaurant in town. You will be treated to your catch of the day prepared five different ways.
That’s not all…! You will also be served five lip-smacking side dishes. You can eat as much of the fish you caught, as you want. All this just for $19 per guest. That is an amazing deal for everyone.
Catches in Aruba
When you catch a huge fish, you feel great joy. Also, who doesn’t love to pose with the biggest catch of the day and go viral on their social media. We can help you land the biggest catch. How big you ask? Well, these numbers should give you an idea:
- The largest Blue Marlin caught in the Aruba deep seas weighed a solid 1000 pounds.
- Tourists and sports fishing charters have caught Blue Marlins as big as 500 pounds, and white marlins weighing up to 150 pounds.
- Mahi Mahi (Dolphin) often weigh above 30 pounds. The most massive Mahi Mahi (Dolphin) catch ever caught here weighed 80 pounds.
- The biggest Yellowfin Tuna catch in Aruba weighed a good 200 pounds.
- The biggest Wahoo catch weighed a 100-pound wahoo.
- Most adult King Fish that roam the waters of Aruba deep seas weigh about 70 pounds.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
Have a Question?
Find the Answer Here
What is a fishing season?
A fishing season is the time when the waters are brimming with fish and there is a high probability of catching them. In Aruba, fishing season goes on for 365 days. So, all seasons are fishing seasons. You will always find something impressive to catch in these waters. There is always enough fish.
Can you catch all fishes at all times in Aruba?
Those looking for popular Atlantic game fish should come to Aruba during the high season that falls between October and February. During this time, migrating fish like King fish, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Wahoo pass through Aruba. Likewise, September presents one of the best times to catch Blue Marlin, Rainbow Runner, and White Marlin. Of course, you will find other fish too, but these will be in abundance.
Our Partners Help Create a
Wholesome Experience for You
We are a part of one of the most successful family business in Aruba. Through all our businesses, we strive to offer you an unmatched service experience. Our sister concerns in Aruba are:
The best Seafood Restaurant in Aruba is at your service when you go on a fishing trip with us. If you want, we can make reservations for you at the restaurant after you catch a fish. They will cook it for you in 5 different styles, complete with delicious side dishes. Check out www.driftwoodaruba.com
Driftwood Fishing Charters
Our sister concern fishing company, Driftwood Fishing Charters Aruba have lent us the experience they have earned over the years. They are one of the most known fishing charter companies on the island. To know more about them, visit their website www.driftwoodfishingcharters.com
Red Fish Seafood Restaurant
Another excellent Seafood Restaurant in Aruba that provides our guests with delectable and affordable dishes with an authentic local flavor. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11.30 AM – 10 PM at Orange Plaza Mall, Oranjestad, Aruba. Check out their delicious menu and make reservations at www.redfisharuba.com